Flame Broiled Turkey Wraps
- 2 c broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 med. tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 T coleslaw dressing
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 T prepared mustard
- 1 ½ t Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 turkey breasts, about 8oz each
- 4 8" flour tortillas
In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix, tomato, dressing, jalapeno pepper and mustard.
Rub turkey with jerk seasoning.
Grill turkey, covered, over med. heat for 8-10 minutes or until 170F on meat thermometer.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile grill tortillas uncovered, over med. heat for 45-55 seconds each side until warmed.
Thinly slice turkey, place down center of tortillas, top with coleslaw and wrap up.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes